Long-term results of weekly/daily cisplatin-based chemoradiation for locally advanced squamous cell carcinoma of the anal canal
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2013
© 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 21, pages 3769–3775, 1 November 2013
How to Cite
Eng, C., Chang, G. J., You, Y. N., Das, P., Xing, Y., Delclos, M., Wolff, R. A., Rodriguez-Bigas, M. A., Skibber, J., Ohinata, A., Gould, S., Phillips, J. and Crane, C. H. (2013), Long-term results of weekly/daily cisplatin-based chemoradiation for locally advanced squamous cell carcinoma of the anal canal. Cancer, 119: 3769–3775. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28296
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2013
- 3Long-term update of US GI intergroup RTOG 98-11 phase III trial for anal carcinoma: survival, relapse, and colostomy failure with concurrent chemoradiation involving fluorouracil/mitomycin versus fluorouracil/cisplatin. J Clin Oncol. 2012;30:4344–4351., , , et al.
- 8Evaluation of survival data and two new rank order statistics arising in its consideration. Cancer Chemother Rep. 1966;50:163–170..
- 9Regression models and life-tables. J R Stat Soc B. 1972;34:187–220..
- 10SEER Cancer Statistics Review, 1975–2009 (Vintage 2009 Populations). Bethesda, MD: National Cancer Institute. http://seer.cancer.gov/csr/1975_2009_pops09/. Based on November 2011 SEER data submission, posted to the SEER web site, April 2012., , , et al.
- 13Phase II trials of cetuximab (CX) plus cisplatin (CDDP), 5-fluorouracil (5-FU) and radiation (RT) in immunocompetent (ECOG 3205) and HIV-positive (AMC045) patients with squamous cell carcinoma of the anal canal (SCAC): Safety and preliminary efficacy results [Abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2012;30(suppl): abstract 4030., , , et al.