Symptom burden among young adults with breast or colorectal cancer
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2014
© 2014 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 15, pages 2255–2263, August 1, 2014
How to Cite
Sanford, S. D., Zhao, F., Salsman, J. M., Chang, V. T., Wagner, L. I. and Fisch, M. J. (2014), Symptom burden among young adults with breast or colorectal cancer. Cancer, 120: 2255–2263. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28297
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2013
- 1Adolescent and Young Adult Oncology Progress Review Group. Closing the Gap: Research and Care Imperatives for Adolescents and Young Adults with Cancer. Bethesda, MD: National Cancer Institute; 2007.
- 11Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group.SOAPP (Symptom Outcomes and Practice Patterns): A Survey of Disease and Treatment-Related Symptoms in Patients with Invasive Cancer of the Breast, Prostate, Lung, or Colon/Rectum. ecogsoapp.com. Accessed November 12, 2013.
- 12Appraisal of methods for the study of chemotherapy of cancer in man: comparative therapeutic trial of nitrogen mustard and triethylene thiophosphamide. J Chronic Dis. 1960;11:7–33., , , et al.
- 14Stata Statistical Software: Release 11. College Station: TX: StataCorp LP; 2009..