The results of this study were presented in part at the American Society of Hematology 54th Annual Meeting, Atlanta, GA, USA, December 2012, and at the 12th International Symposium on Myelodysplastic Syndromes, Berlin, Germany, May, 2013.
Lenalidomide performance in the real world
Patterns of use and effectiveness in a Medicare population with myelodysplastic syndromes
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
© 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 21, pages 3870–3878, 1 November 2013
How to Cite
Zeidan, A. M., Gore, S. D., McNally, D. L., Baer, M. R., Hendrick, F., Mahmoud, D. and Davidoff, A. J. (2013), Lenalidomide performance in the real world. Cancer, 119: 3870–3878. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28298
The opinions expressed in this article are the authors' own and do not reflect the view of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, the Department of Health and Human Services, or the United States government.
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2013
- 9RTI International.RTI Spatial Impact Factor Data. rtispatialdata.rti.org/Home/tabid/37/Default.aspx. Accessed September 5, 2011.
- 17National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN). NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology. Version 4.2006. Myelodysplastic Syndromes. Fort Washington, PA: National Comprehensive Cancer Network; 2006.