Native and rearranged ALK copy number and rearranged cell count in non–small cell lung cancer
Implications for ALK inhibitor therapy
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 22, pages 3968–3975, 15 November 2013
How to Cite
Camidge, D. R., Skokan, M., Kiatsimkul, P., Helfrich, B., Lu, X., Barón, A. E., Schulte, N., Maxson, D., Aisner, D. L., Franklin, W. A., Doebele, R. C. and Varella-Garcia, M. (2013), Native and rearranged ALK copy number and rearranged cell count in non–small cell lung cancer. Cancer, 119: 3968–3975. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28311
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2013
- 3Results of a global phase II study with crizotinib in advanced ALK-positive non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) [abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2012;30(15 suppl). Abstract 7533., , , et al.
- 7Correlations between the percentage of tumor cells showing an ALK (anaplastic lymphoma kinase) gene rearrangement, ALK signal copy number, and response to crizotinib therapy in ALK fluorescence in situ hybridization-positive nonsmall cell lung cancer. Cancer. 2012;118:4486–4494., , , et al.
- 15ALK amplification and crizotinib sensitivity in non-small cell lung cancer cell lines and patients report [abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2012;30(suppl). Abstract 10556., , , et al.
- 16Pharmacokinetics (PK) of PF-02341066, a dual ALK/MET inhibitor after multiple oral doses to advanced cancer patients [abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2010;28(suppl). Abstract 2596., , , et al.
- 17Phase III study of crizotinib vs pemetrexed or docetaxel chemotherapy in patients with advanced ALK-positive NSCLC (PROFILE 1007) [abstract]. Paper presented at: 37th European Society for Medical Oncology (EMSO) Congress; September 28 to October 2, 2012; Vienna, Austria. Abstract 2682., , , et al.