We thank Jeanie Woodruff, BS, ELS, Department of Symptom Research, MD Anderson Cancer Center, for editorial assistance, and Melissa S.Y. Thong, PhD, Department of Medical Psychology and Neuropsychology, Tilburg University, The Netherlands, for assistance with data preparation for statistical analysis.
Acute cognitive impairment in patients with multiple myeloma undergoing autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplant
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 23, pages 4188–4195, 1 December 2013
How to Cite
Jones, D., Vichaya, E. G., Wang, X. S., Sailors, M. H., Cleeland, C. S. and Wefel, J. S. (2013), Acute cognitive impairment in patients with multiple myeloma undergoing autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplant. Cancer, 119: 4188–4195. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28323
This article was previously presented as an invited oral presentation at the American Society of Hematology 54th Annual Meeting and Exposition; Atlanta, GA, December 8-11, 2012.
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.