This work was presented in part as a poster at the 35th European Society of Medical Oncology Annual Congress, October 8-12, 2010, Milan, Italy.
Intermittent versus continuous erlotinib with concomitant modified “XELOX” (q3W) in first-line treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer
Correlation With Serum Amphiregulin and Transforming Growth Factor Alpha
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 23, pages 4145–4153, 1 December 2013
How to Cite
Ma, B. B. Y., Chan, S. L., Ho, W. M., Lau, W., Mo, F., Hui, E. P., Chan, C., Poon, A., Dattatray, R. D., Wong, S. C. C., To, K. F., King, A. D., Ahuja, A. and Chan, A. T. C. (2013), Intermittent versus continuous erlotinib with concomitant modified “XELOX” (q3W) in first-line treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer. Cancer, 119: 4145–4153. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28327
This work was also presented as a poster at the American Society of Clinical Oncology GI Cancer Symposium 2013, San Francisco, CA, USA, abstract 425.
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2013
- 1Bevacizumab (Bev) with or without erlotinib as maintenance therapy, following induction first-line chemotherapy plus Bev, in patients (pts) with metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC): Efficacy and safety results of the International GERCOR DREAM phase III trial. J Clin Oncol. 2012;30(suppl): abstract LBA3500., , , et al.
- 2Dual targeting of the epidermal growth factor receptor using the combination of cetuximab and erlotinib: preclinical evaluation and results of the phase II DUX study in chemotherapy-refractory, advanced colorectal cancer. J Clin Oncol. 2012;30:1505–1512., , , et al.
- 18Clinical significance of pretreatment serum amphiregulin and transforming growth factor-alpha, and an epidermal growth factor receptor somatic mutation in patients with advanced non-squamous, non-small cell lung cancer. Cancer Sci. 2008;99:2295–2301., , , et al.
- 20Sequence-dependent antiproliferative effects of cytotoxic drugs and epidermal growth factor receptor inhibitors. Ann Oncol. 2005;16(suppl 4):61–68., , , et al.
- 28Ligands of epidermal growth factor receptor and the insulin-like growth factor family as serum biomarkers for response to epidermal growth factor receptor inhibitors in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer. J Thorac Oncol. 2010;5:1939–1948., , , et al.