We thank Helene Burrows, RN, Milagro D'Hooge, Marla E. DiBartolomeo, Justin Gray, Linda A. Inserra, Jane L. Neville, and Suzanne M. Williams for their assistance in obtaining patient data.
Updated long-term outcomes and prognostic factors for patients with unresectable locally advanced pancreatic cancer treated with intraoperative radiotherapy at the Massachusetts General Hospital, 1978 to 2010
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 23, pages 4196–4204, 1 December 2013
How to Cite
Cai, S., Hong, T. S., Goldberg, S. I., Fernandez-del Castillo, C., Thayer, S. P., Ferrone, C. R., Ryan, D. P., Blaszkowsky, L. S., Kwak, E. L., Willett, C. G., Lillemoe, K. D., Warshaw, A. L. and Wo, J. Y. (2013), Updated long-term outcomes and prognostic factors for patients with unresectable locally advanced pancreatic cancer treated with intraoperative radiotherapy at the Massachusetts General Hospital, 1978 to 2010. Cancer, 119: 4196–4204. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28329
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2013
- 3National Comprehensive Cancer Network. NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology. Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma. nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/pdf/pancreatic.pdf. Accessed November 21, 2012.
- 11Phase III trial comparing intensive induction chemoradiotherapy (60 Gy, infusional 5-FU and intermittent cisplatin) followed by maintenance gemcitabine with gemcitabine alone for locally advanced unresectable pancreatic cancer. Definitive results of the 2000–01 FFCD/SFRO study. Ann Oncol. 2008;19:1592–1599., , , et al.
- 14Comparison of chemoradiotherapy (CRT) and chemotherapy (CT) in patients with a locally advanced pancreatic cancer (LAPC) controlled after 4 months of gemcitabine with or without erlotinib: final results of the international phase III LAP 07 study. Paper presented at: ASCO Annual Meeting; May 31-June 4, 2013; Chicago, IL., , , et al.
- 16Randomized phase III study of weekly nab-paclitaxel plus gemcitabine versus gemcitabine alone in patients with metastatic adenocarcinoma of the pancreas (MPACT). Paper presented at: 2013 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium; January 24–26, 2013; San Francisco, CA., , , et al.