See related article:
Reply to clinical predictors of survival in men with castration-resistant prostate cancer
Evidence that Gleason score 6 cancer can evolve to lethal disease
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 22, pages 4053–4054, 15 November 2013
How to Cite
Hayes, J. H., Nakabayashi, M. and Kantoff, P. W. (2013), Reply to clinical predictors of survival in men with castration-resistant prostate cancer. Cancer, 119: 4053–4054. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28332
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!