Patterns of delivery of chemoimmunotherapy to patients with follicular lymphoma in the United States: Results of the National LymphoCare Study
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 23, pages 4129–4136, 1 December 2013
How to Cite
Martin, P., Byrtek, M., Dawson, K., Ziemiecki, R., Friedberg, J. W., Cerhan, J. R., Flowers, C. R. and Link, B. K. (2013), Patterns of delivery of chemoimmunotherapy to patients with follicular lymphoma in the United States: Results of the National LymphoCare Study. Cancer, 119: 4129–4136. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28350
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2013
- 2National Comprehensive Cancer Network. nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/pdf/nhl.pdf. Accessed October 22, 2012.
- 4Determinants of and outcomes associated with chemoimmunotherapy dose density in elderly subjects with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL). ASCO Meeting Abstracts. 2012;30:8061., , , et al.
- 9R-CVP versus R-CHOP versus R-FM as first-line therapy for advanced-stage follicular lymphoma: final results of FOLL05 trial from the Fondazione Italiana Linfomi (FIL). ASCO Meeting Abstracts. 2012;30:8006., , , et al.
- 12An open-label, randomized study of bendamustine and rituximab (BR) compared with rituximab, cyclophosphamide, vincristine, and prednisone (R-CVP) or rituximab, cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone (R-CHOP) in first-line treatment of patients with advanced indolent non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL) or mantle cell lymphoma (MCL): the Bright Study. Blood. 2012;120:902., , , et al.
- 14Bendamustine plus rituximab versus fludarabine plus rituximab in patients with relapsed follicular, indolent and mantle cell lymphomas-final results of the randomized phase III study NHL 2–2003 on behalf of the StiL (Study Group Indolent Lymphomas, Germany). ASH Annual Meeting Abstracts. 2010;116:856., , , et al.
- 15Prospective, multicenter randomized GITMO/IIL trial comparing intensive (R-HDS) versus conventional (CHOP-R) chemoimmunotherapy in high-risk follicular lymphoma at diagnosis: the superior disease control of R-HDS does not translate into an overall survival advantage. Blood. 2008;111:4004–4013., , , et al.