We thank Dr. Wing-Yin Li and Dr. Teh-Ying Chou from the Department of Pathology, for their support in retrieving the surgical specimen blocks and the Department of Cancer Registration for its assistance with data collection.
Histone modification patterns correlate with patient outcome in oral squamous cell carcinoma
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
© 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 24, pages 4259–4267, 15 December 2013
How to Cite
Chen, Y.-W., Kao, S.-Y., Wang, H.-J. and Yang, M.-H. (2013), Histone modification patterns correlate with patient outcome in oral squamous cell carcinoma. Cancer, 119: 4259–4267. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28356
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.