See related article:
Reply to colorectal carcinomas, KRAS p.G13D mutant allele–specific imbalance, and anti–epidermal growth factor receptor therapy
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
© 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 24, pages 4366–4367, 15 December 2013
How to Cite
Woo, J. and Leighton, J. C. (2013), Reply to colorectal carcinomas, KRAS p.G13D mutant allele–specific imbalance, and anti–epidermal growth factor receptor therapy. Cancer, 119: 4366–4367. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28370
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.