TWIST1 is a molecular marker for a poor prognosis in oral cancer and represents a potential therapeutic target
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Cancer Society
How to Cite
da Silva, S. D., Alaoui-Jamali, M. A., Soares, F. A., Carraro, D. M., Brentani, H. P., Hier, M., Rogatto, S. R. and Kowalski, L. P. (2013), TWIST1 is a molecular marker for a poor prognosis in oral cancer and represents a potential therapeutic target. Cancer. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28404
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.