This work was accepted for an oral presentation at the ASCO Annual Meeting, Chicago, Illinois, 2012.
Molecular determinants of outcome with mammalian target of rapamycin inhibition in endometrial cancer
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 4, pages 603–610, 15 February 2014
How to Cite
Mackay, H. J., Eisenhauer, E. A., Kamel-Reid, S., Tsao, M., Clarke, B., Karakasis, K., Werner, H. M. J., Trovik, J., Akslen, L. A., Salvesen, H. B., Tu, D. and Oza, A. M. (2014), Molecular determinants of outcome with mammalian target of rapamycin inhibition in endometrial cancer. Cancer, 120: 603–610. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28414
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2013
- 11The activity of letrozole in patients with advanced or recurrent endometrial cancer and correlation with biological markers--a study of the National Cancer Institute of Canada Clinical Trials Group. Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2004;14:650-658., , , et al.
- 12Treatment of recurrent and metastatic endometrial cancer with cisplatin and doxorubicin. Eur J Gynaecol Oncol. 1994;15:263-266., , , , .
- 19Phase II trial of oral ridaforolimus in patients with metastatic and/or locally advanced recurrent endometrial cancer: NCIC CTG IND192 [Abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2011;29(suppl 15): abstract 5013., , , et al.
- 24Use of mutation profiles to refine the classification of endometrial carcinomas. J Pathol. 2012;228:20-30., , , et al.
- 27Evolution in endometrial cancer: evidence from an immunohistochemical study. Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2011;21:316-322., , , et al.
- 28Intratumoral heterogeneity in high-grade serous cancers: defining evolution of the somatic mutational landscape across spatially and temporally selected samples. Proceedings of the 14th Biennial Meeting of the International Gynecologic Cancer Society, Vancouver, Canada; October 13-16, 2012; p E73., , , et al.