See referenced original article on pages 35–42, this issue.
Colorectal cancer among first-degree relatives of individuals with adenomas: The risk is elevated, but now what?
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 1, pages 4–6, 1 January 2014
How to Cite
Gupta, S., Martinez, E. and Madlensky, L. (2014), Colorectal cancer among first-degree relatives of individuals with adenomas: The risk is elevated, but now what?. Cancer, 120: 4–6. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28429
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2013
- 4American Cancer Society Colorectal Cancer Advisory Group; US Multi-Society Task Force; American College of Radiology Colon Cancer Committee. Screening and surveillance for the early detection of colorectal cancer and adenomatous polyps, 2008: a joint guideline from the American Cancer Society, the US Multi-Society Task Force on Colorectal Cancer, and the American College of Radiology. Gastroenterology. 2008;134:1570-1595., , , et al;