We are indebted to Karen Hanson, Lindsey Kane, Angela Sorenson, and the Mayo Clinic Tissue Registry for their assistance.
HER-2/neu gene amplification in relation to expression of HER2 and HER3 proteins in patients with esophageal adenocarcinoma
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 3, pages 415–424, 1 February 2014
How to Cite
Yoon, H. H., Sukov, W. R., Shi, Q., Sattler, C. A., Wiktor, A. E., Diasio, R. B., Wu, T.-T., Jenkins, R. B. and Sinicrope, F. A. (2014), HER-2/neu gene amplification in relation to expression of HER2 and HER3 proteins in patients with esophageal adenocarcinoma. Cancer, 120: 415–424. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28435
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2013
- 5Prognostic value of epidermal growth factor receptors in gastric cancer: a survival analysis by Weibull model incorporating long-term survivors [published online ahead of print February 28, 2013]. Gastric Cancer., , , et al.
- 10ToGA Trial Investigators. Trastuzumab in combination with chemotherapy versus chemotherapy alone for treatment of HER2-positive advanced gastric or gastro-oesophageal junction cancer (ToGA): a phase 3, open-label, randomised controlled trial. Lancet. 2010;376:687-697., , , et al;
- 15CALGB 150002: correlation of HER2 and chromosome 17 copy number with trastuzumab efficacy in CALGB 9840, paclitaxel with or without trastuzumab in HER2+ and HER2- metastatic breast cancer [abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2007;25(18s). Abstract 1009., , , et al.
- 21American Society of Clinical Oncology;College of American Pathologists. American Society of Clinical Oncology/College of American Pathologists guideline recommendations for human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 testing in breast cancer. J Clin Oncol. 2007;25:118-145., , , et al;
- 26National Cancer Institute.FDA Approval for Trastuzumab: HER2-overexpressing Metastatic Gastric or Gastroesophageal (GE) Junction Adenocarcinoma. cancer.gov/cancertopics/druginfo/fda-trastuzumab. Accessed November 5, 2010.
- 31Arbeitsgemeinschaft Internistische Onkologie and EXPAND Investigators. Capecitabine and cisplatin with or without cetuximab for patients with previously untreated advanced gastric cancer (EXPAND): a randomised, open-label phase 3 trial. Lancet Oncol. 2013;14:490-499., , , et al;