See referenced Original Article on pages 562-9, this issue.
“Meaningful use” provides a meaningful opportunity
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 4, pages 464–468, 15 February 2014
How to Cite
Rabius, V., Karam-Hage, M., Blalock, J. A. and Cinciripini, P. M. (2014), “Meaningful use” provides a meaningful opportunity. Cancer, 120: 464–468. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28436
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2013
- 3Treating tobacco use and dependence: 2008 update. Rockville, MD: Department of Health and Human Services, US Public Health Service; 2008., , , et al.
- 4Design and outcome of a comprehensive smoking cessation program for cancer patients. Paper presented at: Moon Shots: Connect for Global Networking, Global Academic Programs 2013 Conference; April 3, 2013; Houston, Texas..
- 5Interventions for smoking cessation in hospitalised patients [serial online]. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2012;5:CD001837., , , .
- 6Tobacco dependence and its treatment. In: DeVita VT Jr, Lawrence TS, Rosenberg SA, DePinho RA, Weinberg RA, eds. Cancer: Principles and Practice of Oncology. 9th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2011:529-542., , , .
- 11Nicotine replacement therapy for smoking cessation. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012;11:CD000146., , , , , , .
- 14Antidepressants for smoking cessation. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2007, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD000031. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD000031.pub3. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD000031.pub3/pdf. Accessed October 21, 2013., , .
- 16Nicotine receptor partial agonists for smoking cessation [serial online]. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2008;3:CD006103., , .
- 17Combined pharmacotherapy and behavioural interventions for smoking cessation. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 10. Art. No.: CD008286. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD008286.pub2., .
- 18US Food and Drug Administration. Public Health Advisory: Important Information on Chantix (varenicline). Rockville, MD: Department of Health and Human Services; 2008.
- 23Cancer Hospitalizations for Adults, 2009. HCUP Reports. Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project, Statistical Brief no. 125. Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality; 2012. Available at: http://www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov/reports/statbriefs/sb125.pdf. Accessed October 9, 2013., , .