Phase 2 trial of erlotinib combined with cisplatin and radiotherapy in patients with locally advanced cervical cancer
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2014
© 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 8, pages 1187–1193, 15 April 2014
How to Cite
Nogueira-Rodrigues, A., Moralez, G., Grazziotin, R., Carmo, C. C., Small, I. A., Alves, F. V.G., Mamede, M., Erlich, F., Viegas, C., Triginelli, S. A. and Ferreira, C. G. (2014), Phase 2 trial of erlotinib combined with cisplatin and radiotherapy in patients with locally advanced cervical cancer. Cancer, 120: 1187–1193. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28471
- Issue online: 8 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2013
- 3Invasive cervical cancer, in Disaia. PJ, Creasman WT (eds): Clinical Gynecologic Oncology. St. Louis, MO, Mosby, 1993, pp 58-125., .
- 4US Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service. National Cancer Institute Clinical Announcement. Bethesda, MD: National Cancer Institute; 1999.
- 5Phase III, open-label, randomized study comparing concurrent gemcitabine plus cisplatin and radiation followed by adjuvant gemcitabine and cisplatin versus concurrent cisplatin and radiation in patients with stage IIB to IVA carcinoma of the cervix. J Clin Oncol. 2011;29:1678-1685., , , et al.
- 10The rationale for the combination of selective EGFR inhibitors with cytotoxic drugs and radiotherapy. Int J Biol Markers. 2007;22(1 suppl 4):47-52., , , .
- 15Randomized comparison of fluorouracil plus cisplatin versus hydroxyurea as an adjunct to radiation therapy in stage IIB-IVA carcinoma of the cervix with negative para-aortic lymph nodes: a Gynecologic Oncology Group and Southwest Oncology Group study. J Clin Oncol. 1999;17:1339-1348., , , et al.
- 19KRAS and EGFR mutations to distinguish adenocarcinomas and squamous cell carcinomas of the cervix. ASCO Annual Meeting Proceedings [abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2012;30. Abstract 5011., , , et al.
- 34Phase II study of cisplatin plus cetuximab in advanced, recurrent, and previously treated cancers of the cervix and evaluation of epidermal growth factor receptor immunohistochemical expression: a Gynecologic Oncology Group study. Gynecol Oncol. 2011;121:303-308., , , et al.