Phase 2 trial of aromatase inhibition with letrozole in patients with uterine leiomyosarcomas expressing estrogen and/or progesterone receptors
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2013
© 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 5, pages 738–743, 1 March 2014
How to Cite
George, S., Feng, Y., Manola, J., Nucci, M. R., Butrynski, J. E., Morgan, J. A., Ramaiya, N., Quek, R., Penson, R. T., Wagner, A. J., Harmon, D., Demetri, G. D. and Krasner, C. (2014), Phase 2 trial of aromatase inhibition with letrozole in patients with uterine leiomyosarcomas expressing estrogen and/or progesterone receptors. Cancer, 120: 738–743. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28476
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2013
- 4Efficacy of sequential high-dose doxorubicin and ifosfamide compared with standard-dose doxorubicin in patients with advanced soft tissue sarcoma: an open-label randomized phase II study of the Spanish group for research on sarcomas. J Clin Oncol. 2009;27:1893-1898., , , et al.
- 6Efficacy and safety of trabectedin in patients with advanced or metastatic liposarcoma or leiomyosarcoma after failure of prior anthracyclines and ifosfamide: results of a randomized phase II study of two different schedules. J Clin Oncol. 2009;27:4188-4196., , , et al.
- 16Aromatase inhibitors (AI) are highly effective in uterine sarcomas (US) expressing estrogen receptors. 2006 ASCO Annual Meeting Proceedings. J Clin Oncol. 2006;24(suppl 18):9576., , , et al.
- 19European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer Gynaecological Cancer Group. Phase III randomised study to evaluate the role of adjuvant pelvic radiotherapy in the treatment of uterine sarcomas stages I and II: an European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer Gynaecological Cancer Group Study (protocol 55874). Eur J Cancer. 2008;44:808-818., , , et al;