Metastatic melanoma to the liver: A contemporary and comprehensive review of surgical, systemic, and regional therapeutic options
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 6, pages 781–789, 15 March 2014
How to Cite
Agarwala, S. S., Eggermont, A. M. M., O'Day, S. and Zager, J. S. (2014), Metastatic melanoma to the liver: A contemporary and comprehensive review of surgical, systemic, and regional therapeutic options. Cancer, 120: 781–789. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28480
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.