The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position or policy of the Department of Veterans Affairs or the United States government.
The end-of-life experience: Modifiable predictors of caregivers' bereavement adjustment
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 6, pages 918–925, 15 March 2014
How to Cite
Garrido, M. M. and Prigerson, H. G. (2014), The end-of-life experience: Modifiable predictors of caregivers' bereavement adjustment. Cancer, 120: 918–925. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28495
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.