The last 2 authors contributed equally to this work.
Impact of postremission consolidation chemotherapy on outcome after reduced-intensity conditioning allogeneic stem cell transplantation for patients with acute myeloid leukemia in first complete remission: A report from the Acute Leukemia Working Party of the European Group for Blood and Marrow Transplantation
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 6, pages 855–863, 15 March 2014
How to Cite
Yeshurun, M., Labopin, M., Blaise, D., Cornelissen, J. J., Sengeloev, H., Vindelov, L., Kuball, J., Chevallier, P., Craddock, C., Socie, G., Bilger, K., Schouten, H. C., Fegueux, N., Goker, H., Maertens, J., Bunjes, D., Arnold, R., Nagler, A. and Mohty, M. (2014), Impact of postremission consolidation chemotherapy on outcome after reduced-intensity conditioning allogeneic stem cell transplantation for patients with acute myeloid leukemia in first complete remission: A report from the Acute Leukemia Working Party of the European Group for Blood and Marrow Transplantation. Cancer, 120: 855–863. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28498
We would like to thank all the participating European Group for Blood and Marrow Transplantation centers, physicians, and local data managers. Special thanks to Leila Moukhtari, Emmanuelle Polge, and Hervé Finel for their excellent data collection and management.
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.