We are deeply grateful to Professor Maria Ines Colnaghi for her incomparable encouragement throughout the design and analysis of the current study and to Professor Bruno Salvadori (deceased) for his fundamental contribution in conceiving and designing the study.
Axillary lymph node dissection versus no dissection in patients with T1N0 breast cancer: A randomized clinical trial (INT09/98)
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
© 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 6, pages 885–893, 15 March 2014
How to Cite
Agresti, R., Martelli, G., Sandri, M., Tagliabue, E., Carcangiu, M. L., Maugeri, I., Pellitteri, C., Ferraris, C., Capri, G., Moliterni, A., Bianchi, G., Mariani, G., Trecate, G., Lozza, L., Langer, M., Rampa, M., Gennaro, M., Greco, M., Menard, S. and Pierotti, M. A. (2014), Axillary lymph node dissection versus no dissection in patients with T1N0 breast cancer: A randomized clinical trial (INT09/98). Cancer, 120: 885–893. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28499
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2013
- 16High sensitivity and specificity of immunohistochemistry for the detection of hormone receptors in breast carcinoma: comparison with biochemical determination in a prospective study of 793 cases. Histopathology. 2000;37:563–545., , , et al.
- 22A proportional hazards model for the subdistribution of a competing risk. J Am Stat Assoc. 1999;94:496–509., .
- 23Adjuvant chemotherapy-yes or no? Prognostic markers in early breast cancer. Ann Oncol. 2007;18(suppl 12):xii2–xii7., .
- 25International Breast Cancer Study Group, , , et al. Randomized trial comparing axillary clearance versus no axillary clearance in older patients with breast cancer: first results of International Breast Cancer Study Group Trial 10-93. J Clin Oncol. 2006;24:337–344.