The authors thank the following physicians, staff, and medical institutions for the kind provision of their cases and clinical follow-up information when available: Dr. Kazuyoshi Kajimoto, Hyogo Cancer Center; Dr. Hiroshi Nanjo, Akita University Hospital; Drs. Yumiko Honda and Yuki Oya, Kumamoto University Hospital; Dr. Shin Ishizawa, Toyama Prefectural Central Hospital; Dr. Junichi Motoshita, Hamanomachi Hospital; Drs. Masatoshi Toyoshima and Yuka Hotokebuchi, Kitakyushu Municipal Medical Center; Drs. Kenichi Nishiyama, Kenichi Taguchi, and Katsumi Arakaki, Kyushu Cancer Center; Dr. Kazuaki Matsumoto, Ama Municipal Hospital; Dr. Kouji Yoshikawa, Beppu Medical Center; Dr. Munenori Mukai, Kouseiren Takaoka Hospital; Dr. Isao Abe, Japan Seamen's Relief Association Moji Hospital; Dr. Hirotoshi Yonemasu, Oita Red Cross Hospital; Dr. Mari Mine, Kyushu Central Hospital; Shin-Kokura Hospital; Dr. Ken Inoue, Seishinkai Inoue Hospital; Drs. Ichiro Yamamoto and Yasuro Fukuyama, Nakatsu Municipal Hospital; Drs. Masafumi Oya and Reiko Kumagai, Aso Iizuka Hospital; Dr. Kenji Yagi, Yagikouseikai Yagi Hospital; Hofu Institute of Gastroenterology; Dr. Yumi Oshiro, Matsuyama Red Cross Hospital; Drs. Yutaka Nakashima and Shuichi Kurihara, Fukuoka Red Cross Hospital; Dr. Hidekazu Naganuma; and Saga-Ken Medical Centre Koseikan.
Activation of the Akt-mTOR pathway and receptor tyrosine kinase in patients with solitary fibrous tumors
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
© 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 6, pages 864–876, 15 March 2014
How to Cite
Yamada, Y., Kohashi, K., Fushimi, F., Takahashi, Y., Setsu, N., Endo, M., Yamamoto, H., Tokunaga, S., Iwamoto, Y. and Oda, Y. (2014), Activation of the Akt-mTOR pathway and receptor tyrosine kinase in patients with solitary fibrous tumors. Cancer, 120: 864–876. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28506
Technical support for the experimental trials was provided by the following laboratory assistants: Kozue Matsuda, Hisami Matsumoto, and Noriko Aoki of the Department of Anatomic Pathology at Kyushu University. The English used in this article was revised by KN International (kninter.com/).
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.