This study used the linked Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER)-Medicare database. The interpretation and reporting of these data are the sole responsibility of the authors. The authors acknowledge the efforts of the Applied Research Branch, Division of Cancer Prevention and Population Science, National Cancer Institute; the Office of Information Services, and the Office of Strategic Planning, HCFA; Information Management Services (IMS), Inc; and the SEER Program tumor registries in the creation of the SEER-Medicare database.
Comparative effectiveness of upfront treatment strategies in elderly women with ovarian cancer
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
© 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 8, pages 1246–1254, 15 April 2014
How to Cite
Wright, J. D., Ananth, C. V., Tsui, J., Glied, S. A., Burke, W. M., Lu, Y.-S., Neugut, A. I., Herzog, T. J. and Hershman, D. L. (2014), Comparative effectiveness of upfront treatment strategies in elderly women with ovarian cancer. Cancer, 120: 1246–1254. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28508
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.