The opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position of the US Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, the National Institutes of Health, or the US Department of Health and Human Services.
Racial variation in the quality of surgical care for bladder cancer
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
© 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 7, pages 1018–1025, 1 April 2014
How to Cite
Barocas, D. A., Alvarez, J., Koyama, T., Anderson, C. B., Gray, D. T., Fowke, J. H., You, C., Chang, S. S., Cookson, M. S., Smith, J. A. and Penson, D. F. (2014), Racial variation in the quality of surgical care for bladder cancer. Cancer, 120: 1018–1025. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28520
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!