We appreciate the staff at Sihui Cancer Institute and Cancer Research Institute of Zhongshan City for their efforts in data linkage and follow-up.
Evaluation of plasma Epstein-Barr virus DNA load to distinguish nasopharyngeal carcinoma patients from healthy high-risk populations in Southern China
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2014
© 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 9, pages 1353–1360, 1 May 2014
How to Cite
Ji, M.-F., Huang, Q.-H., Yu, X., Liu, Z., Li, X., Zhang, L.-F., Wang, P., Xie, S.-H., Rao, H.-L., Fang, F., Guo, X., Liu, Q., Hong, M.-H., Ye, W., Zeng, Y.-X. and Cao, S.-M. (2014), Evaluation of plasma Epstein-Barr virus DNA load to distinguish nasopharyngeal carcinoma patients from healthy high-risk populations in Southern China. Cancer, 120: 1353–1360. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28564
- Issue online: 22 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2013
- 2A clinical verification of the Chinese 2008 staging system for nasopharyngeal carcinoma [article in Chinese]. Ai Zheng. 2009;28:1022-1028., , , et al.
- 8Establishment of VCA and EBNA1 IgA-based combination by enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay as preferred screening method for nasopharyngeal carcinoma: a 2-stage design with a preliminary performance study and a mass screening in southern China. Int J Cancer. 2012;131:406-416., , , et al.
- 19Application study of the 2008 staging system of nasopharyngeal carcinoma [article in Chinese]. Ai Zheng. 2009;28:1029-1032., , , , , .