See related articles:
How can patients who are not referred for treatment receive the best treatment available?
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2014
© 2014 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 11, pages 1750–1751, 1 June 2014
How to Cite
Warren, G. W., Marshall, J. R., Cummings, K. M., Singh, A. K. and Reid, M. E. (2014), How can patients who are not referred for treatment receive the best treatment available?. Cancer, 120: 1750–1751. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28590
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2014
- 3Practice patterns and perceptions of thoracic oncology providers on tobacco use and cessation in cancer patients. J Thorac Oncol. 2013;8:543–548., , , et al.
- 4Addressing tobacco use in patients with cancer: a survey of American Society of Clinical Oncology members. J Oncol Pract. 2013;9:258–262., , , et al.
- 5The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center. mdanderson.org/patient-and-cancer-information/cancer-information/cancer-topics/prevention-and-screening/studies-and-programs/tobacco-cessation-studies-and-programs/tobacco-treatment-program/index.html. Accessed December 23, 2013.