The first 3 authors contributed equally to this article.
A randomized phase 2 trial of erlotinib versus pemetrexed as second-line therapy in the treatment of patients with advanced EGFR wild-type and EGFR FISH-positive lung adenocarcinoma
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2014
© 2014 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 9, pages 1379–1386, 1 May 2014
How to Cite
Li, N., Ou, W., Yang, H., Liu, Q.-W., Zhang, S.-L., Wang, B.-X. and Wang, S.-Y. (2014), A randomized phase 2 trial of erlotinib versus pemetrexed as second-line therapy in the treatment of patients with advanced EGFR wild-type and EGFR FISH-positive lung adenocarcinoma. Cancer, 120: 1379–1386. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28591
Presented in part as a poster at the 15th World Conference on Lung Cancer; October 27-30, 2013; Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
The authors would like to thank all patients who participated in the study.
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.