The first 3 authors contributed equally to this work.
Prognostic significance of cytoskeleton-associated membrane protein 4 and its palmitoyl acyltransferase DHHC2 in hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2014
© 2014 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 10, pages 1520–1531, 15 May 2014
How to Cite
Li, S.-X., Tang, G.-S., Zhou, D.-X., Pan, Y.-F., Tan, Y.-X., Zhang, J., Zhang, B., Ding, Z.-W., Liu, L.-J., Jiang, T.-Y., Hu, H.-P., Dong, L.-W. and Wang, H.-Y. (2014), Prognostic significance of cytoskeleton-associated membrane protein 4 and its palmitoyl acyltransferase DHHC2 in hepatocellular carcinoma. Cancer, 120: 1520–1531. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28593
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.