We thank all the patients who participated in this study and their families. We also thank Ms. Mie Yamada (Division of Thoracic Oncology, Shizuoka Cancer Center) for data management, Ms. Akane Naruoka and Ms. Junko Suzuki (Drug Discovery and Development Division, Shizuoka Cancer Center Research Institute) for sample preparation and tumor genotyping, Dr. Shoji Takahashi, Dr. Masashi Nagata, Dr. Yoshikane Yamauchi, Dr. Naoko Miyata, Dr. Hideaki Kojima, Dr. Yoshiki Kozu, Dr. Chihiro Yamatani, Dr. Kazuo Nakagawa, Dr. Haruhiko Kondo (Division of Thoracic Surgery), and Dr. Tateaki Naito, Dr. Hisao Imai, Dr. Akira Ono, Dr. Takuya Oyakawa, Dr. Yasushi Hisamatsu, Dr. Ryo Ko, Dr. Shota Omori, Dr. Kazuhisa Nakashima, Dr. Takehito Shukuya, Dr. Yukiko Nakamura, Dr. Asuka Tsuya, Dr. Madoka Kimura, Dr. Takaaki Tokito, Dr. Hirofumi Eida, Dr. Chikara Sakaguchi (Division of Thoracic Oncology, Shizuoka Cancer Center) for their contributions to this study. We express sincere gratitude to Dr. Takashi Kohno (National Cancer Center, Tokyo, Japan) for kindly providing information on primers and methods for detection of RET fusions.
Assessment of mutational profile of Japanese lung adenocarcinoma patients by multitarget assays: A prospective, single-institute study
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2014
© 2014 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 10, pages 1471–1481, 15 May 2014
How to Cite
Serizawa, M., Koh, Y., Kenmotsu, H., Isaka, M., Murakami, H., Akamatsu, H., Mori, K., Abe, M., Hayashi, I., Taira, T., Maniwa, T., Takahashi, T., Endo, M., Nakajima, T., Ohde, Y. and Yamamoto, N. (2014), Assessment of mutational profile of Japanese lung adenocarcinoma patients by multitarget assays: A prospective, single-institute study. Cancer, 120: 1471–1481. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28604
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2013
- 6Molecular testing guideline for selection of lung cancer patients for EGFR and ALK tyrosine kinase inhibitors: Guideline from the College of American Pathologists, International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer, and Association for Molecular Pathology. J Thorac Oncol. 2013;8:823–859., , , et al.
- 10Clinical characteristics of planned 1000 patients with adenocarcinoma of lung (ACL) undergoing genomic characterization in the US Lung Cancer Mutation Consortium (LCMC) [Abstract]. J Thorac Oncol 2011;6(suppl 2): abstract O16.01., , , et al.
- 25University Hospital Medical Information Network (UMIN). http://www.umin.ac.jp/english/.
- 26Identification of actionable mutations in surgically resected tumor specimens from Japanese patients with non-small cell lung cancer by ultra-deep targeted sequencing [Abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2013;31(suppl): abstract 7572., , , et al.