The first 2 authors contributed equally to this work.
Outcomes of patients with metastatic melanoma treated with immunotherapy prior to or after BRAF inhibitors
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
© 2014 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 11, pages 1695–1701, 1 June 2014
How to Cite
Ackerman, A., Klein, O., McDermott, D. F., Wang, W., Ibrahim, N., Lawrence, D. P., Gunturi, A., Flaherty, K. T., Hodi, F. S., Kefford, R., Menzies, A. M., Atkins, M. B., Long, G. V. and Sullivan, R. J. (2014), Outcomes of patients with metastatic melanoma treated with immunotherapy prior to or after BRAF inhibitors. Cancer, 120: 1695–1701. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28620
Presented in part at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, Chicago, IL, June 1-5, 2012, and at the 27th Annual Meeting of the Society of Immunotherapy of Cancer, Bethesda, MD, October 26-28, 2012.
See editorial on pages 1617–1619, this issue.
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.