See related editorial on pages 1604–1607, this issue.
A phase 2, single-arm study of ramucirumab in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma with disease progression on or intolerance to tyrosine kinase inhibitor therapy
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
© 2014 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 11, pages 1647–1655, 1 June 2014
How to Cite
Garcia, J. A., Hudes, G. R., Choueiri, T. K., Stadler, W. M., Wood, L. S., Gurtler, J., Bhatia, S., Joshi, A., Hozak, R. R., Xu, Y., Schwartz, J. D. and Thompson, J. A. (2014), A phase 2, single-arm study of ramucirumab in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma with disease progression on or intolerance to tyrosine kinase inhibitor therapy. Cancer, 120: 1647–1655. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28634
Presented in part as a poster at the 2009 European Cancer Organization/European Society for Medical Oncology Meeting; September 20-24, 2009; Berlin, Germany (Abstract 7108) and at the 2010 ASCO Genitourinary Symposium; March 5-7, 2010; San Francisco, California (Abstract 326).
We acknowledge the patients, their families, and the study personnel who participated in this clinical trial. Writing support was provided by Lori Kornberg (inVentiv Health Clinical) and Patricia Zimmer (ImClone Systems LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Eli Lilly and Company).
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.