The current editorial focuses on a phase 2 study evaluating ramucirumab in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma (mRCC) who have received prior sunitinib and/or sorafenib therapy. The potential for further development is discussed in the context of the rapidly changing landscape of therapy for mRCC.
Ramucirumab in metastatic renal cell carcinoma: The beginning or the end?
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
© 2014 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 11, pages 1604–1607, 1 June 2014
How to Cite
Pal, S. K. and Figlin, R. A. (2014), Ramucirumab in metastatic renal cell carcinoma: The beginning or the end?. Cancer, 120: 1604–1607. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28636
See referenced original article on pages 1647–1655, this issue.
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.