See editorial on pages 1611–1613, this issue.
Complete response to induction therapy in patients with Myc-positive and double-hit non-Hodgkin lymphoma is associated with prolonged progression-free survival
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
© 2014 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 11, pages 1677–1685, 1 June 2014
How to Cite
Cohen, J. B., Geyer, S. M., Lozanski, G., Zhao, W., Heerema, N. A., Hall, N. C., Nagar, V. A., Hemminger, J. A., Jones, J. A., Porcu, P., Christian, B. A., Baiocchi, R. A., Maddocks, K. J., Flynn, J. M., Devine, S. M. and Blum, K. A. (2014), Complete response to induction therapy in patients with Myc-positive and double-hit non-Hodgkin lymphoma is associated with prolonged progression-free survival. Cancer, 120: 1677–1685. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28642
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2013
- 8Double hit lymphomas: evaluation of prognostic factors and impact of therapy [abstract]. Blood (ASH Annual Meeting Abstracts). 2012;120. Abstract 1619., , , et al.
- 9MYC+ aggressive-B-cell lymphomas: novel therapy of untreated Burkitt lymphoma (BL) and MYC+ diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) with DA-EPOCH-R [abstract]. Ann Oncol. 2011;22(suppl 4):106. Abstract 071., , .
- 10Blood (ASH Annual Meeting Abstracts). 2012;120. Abstract 4885., , , . Double and triple hit diffuse large B cell lymphomas and first line therapy [abstract].
- 12Statistical Methods for Rates and Proportions. 3rd ed. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley-Interscience; 2003., , .
- 15Prognostic significance of MYC, BCL2, and BCL6 rearrangements in patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma treated with cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone plus rituximab. Cancer. 2012;118:4173-4183., , , .
- 20MYC translocation partner determines survival in double-hit BCL2/MYC lymphoma. APMIS. 2012;120:6-7., , , et al.