See referenced original article on pages 1656–1662, this issue.
Local treatment of high risk prostate cancer: Role of surgery and radiation therapy
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
© 2014 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 11, pages 1608–1610, 1 June 2014
How to Cite
Borza, T. and Kibel, A. S. (2014), Local treatment of high risk prostate cancer: Role of surgery and radiation therapy. Cancer, 120: 1608–1610. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28645
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.