Additional participating institutions include: Siouxland Hematology-Oncology Associates, Sioux City, Iowa (Donald Wender, MD); Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, Ga (Anand P. Jillella, MD); Colorado Cancer Research Program, Denver, Colo (Eduardo R. Pajon, Jr, MD); Mayo Clinic Arizona, Scottsdale, Ariz (Michele Y. Halyard, MD); Medcenter One Health Systems, Bismarck, ND (Keren Sturtz, MD); Carle Cancer Center Community Clinical Oncology Program (CCOP), Urbana, Ill (Kendrith M. Rowland, Jr, MD); Essentia Duluth CCOP, Duluth, Minn (Daniel A. Nikcevich, MD); Metro-Minnesota CCOP, St. Louis Park, Minn (Daniel M. Anderson, MD); Missouri Valley Cancer Consortium, Omaha, Neb (Gamini S. Soori, MD); St. Vincent Regional Cancer Center CCOP, Green Bay, Wis (Anthony J. Jaslowski, MD); Hematology & Oncology of Dayton, Inc., Dayton, Ohio (Howard M. Gross, MD); Wichita CCOP, Wichita, Kan (Shaker R. Dakhil, MD); Edward Comprehensive Cancer Center, Huntington, WVa (Maria Rosalia B. Tri Tirona, MD); Ochsner CCOP, New Orleans, La (Jyotsna Fuloria, MD); Sioux Community Cancer Consortium, Sioux Falls, SD (Miroslaw Mazurczak, MD); Virginia Mason CCOP, Seattle, Wash (Craig R. Nichols, MD); Hawaii Minority-Based CCOP, Honolulu, Hawaii (Jeffrey L. Berenberg, MD); Cedar Rapids Oncology Project CCOP, Cedar Rapids, Iowa (Deborah Weil Wilbur, MD); and Geisinger Clinic and Medical Center CCOP, Danville, Pa (Maged Khalil, MD).
North Central Cancer Treatment Group/Alliance trial N08CA—the use of glutathione for prevention of paclitaxel/carboplatin-induced peripheral neuropathy: A phase 3 randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 12, pages 1890–1897, 15 June 2014
How to Cite
Leal, A. D., Qin, R., Atherton, P. J., Haluska, P., Behrens, R. J., Tiber, C. H., Watanaboonyakhet, P., Weiss, M., Adams, P. T., Dockter, T. J., Loprinzi, C. L. and for the Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology (2014), North Central Cancer Treatment Group/Alliance trial N08CA—the use of glutathione for prevention of paclitaxel/carboplatin-induced peripheral neuropathy: A phase 3 randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Cancer, 120: 1890–1897. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28654
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.