Arthur Gelmis reviewed the article for readability.
Neoadjuvant chemotherapy improves survival of patients with upper tract urothelial carcinoma
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
© 2014 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 12, pages 1794–1799, 15 June 2014
How to Cite
Porten, S., Siefker-Radtke, A. O., Xiao, L., Margulis, V., Kamat, A. M., Wood, C. G., Jonasch, E., Dinney, C. P. N. and Matin, S. F. (2014), Neoadjuvant chemotherapy improves survival of patients with upper tract urothelial carcinoma. Cancer, 120: 1794–1799. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28655
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.