The use and effectiveness of rituximab maintenance in patients with follicular lymphoma diagnosed between 2004 and 2007 in the United States
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors.Cancer published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of American Cancer Society.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 120, Issue 12, pages 1830–1837, 15 June 2014
How to Cite
Nastoupil, L. J., Sinha, R., Byrtek, M., Zhou, X., Taylor, M. D., Friedberg, J. W., Link, B. K., Cerhan, J. R., Dawson, K. and Flowers, C. R. (2014), The use and effectiveness of rituximab maintenance in patients with follicular lymphoma diagnosed between 2004 and 2007 in the United States. Cancer, 120: 1830–1837. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28659
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Comparison of the effectiveness of frontline chemoimmunotherapy regimens for follicular lymphoma used in the United States, Leukemia & Lymphoma, 2014, 1, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Lohnt sich die Erhaltungstherapie mit Rituximab beim follikulären Lymphom?, Im Focus Onkologie, 2014, 17, 9, 20,
- 3Rituximab in follicular lymphoma: the first chapter of the new era?, International Journal of Hematologic Oncology, 2014, 3, 4, 267, ,