We thank Susanna Mac, an employee of Amgen Inc., for providing medical writing assistance.
Results of a randomized, double-blind study of romiplostim versus placebo in patients with low/intermediate-1–risk myelodysplastic syndrome and thrombocytopenia
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2014
© 2014 Amgen, Inc. Cancer published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of American Cancer Society.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 120, Issue 12, pages 1838–1846, 15 June 2014
How to Cite
Giagounidis, A., Mufti, G. J., Fenaux, P., Sekeres, M. A., Szer, J., Platzbecker, U., Kuendgen, A., Gaidano, G., Wiktor-Jedrzejczak, W., Hu, K., Woodard, P., Yang, A. S. and Kantarjian, H. M. (2014), Results of a randomized, double-blind study of romiplostim versus placebo in patients with low/intermediate-1–risk myelodysplastic syndrome and thrombocytopenia. Cancer, 120: 1838–1846. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28663
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2013
- 10Update of an open-label extension study evaluating the long-term safety and efficacy of romiplostim in thrombocytopenic patients with myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS). Blood (ASH Annual Meeting Abstracts). 2011;118. Abstract 2772., , , et al.
- 12Phase 1/2 study of AMG 531 in thrombocytopenic patients (pts) with low-risk myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS): update including extended treatment [abstract]. Blood (ASH Annual Meeting Abstracts). 2007;110. Abstract 250., , , et al.
- 13Evaluating safety and efficacy of AMG 531 for the treatment of thrombocytopenic patients with myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS): preliminary results of a phase 1/2 study [abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2007;25(18S). Abstract 7032., , , et al.
- 14A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase 2 study evaluating the efficacy and safety of romiplostim treatment of patients with low or intermediate-1 risk myelodysplastic syndrome receiving lenalidomide [serial online]. J Hematol Oncol. 2012;5:71., , , et al.
- 22Regression models and life-tables. J R Stat Soc. 1972;34:187-220..