Presented in part as Abstract 1610 at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology; December 8-11, 2013; Atlanta, Georgia.
Comparison of referring and final pathology for patients with T-cell lymphoma in the National Comprehensive Cancer Network
Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
© 2014 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 13, pages 1993–1999, 1 July 2014
How to Cite
Herrera, A. F., Crosby-Thompson, A., Friedberg, J. W., Abel, G. A., Czuczman, M. S., Gordon, L. I., Kaminski, M. S., Millenson, M. M., Nademanee, A. P., Niland, J. C., Rodig, S. J., Rodriguez, M. A., Zelenetz, A. D. and LaCasce, A. S. (2014), Comparison of referring and final pathology for patients with T-cell lymphoma in the National Comprehensive Cancer Network. Cancer, 120: 1993–1999. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28676
We acknowledge the hematopathologists at each National Comprehensive Cancer Network institution who reviewed the cases included in this analysis. We thank the Clinical Research Associates at each site for their assistance with assembling all of the review materials.
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2013
- 15A clinical evaluation of the International Lymphoma Study Group classification of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. The Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma Classification Project. Blood. 1997;89:3909-3918.