Presented in part at the American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting; May 31-June 4, 2013; Chicago, IL.
Use and impact of adjuvant chemotherapy in patients with resected non-small cell lung cancer
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
© 2014 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 13, pages 1939–1947, 1 July 2014
How to Cite
Williams, C. D., Gajra, A., Ganti, A. K. and Kelley, M. J. (2014), Use and impact of adjuvant chemotherapy in patients with resected non-small cell lung cancer. Cancer, 120: 1939–1947. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28679
The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position or policy of the Department of Veteran Affairs.
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.