The last 2 authors contributed equally to this work.
Identification of a characteristic copy number alteration profile by high-resolution single nucleotide polymorphism arrays associated with metastatic sporadic colorectal cancer
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
© 2014 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 13, pages 1948–1959, 1 July 2014
How to Cite
González-González, M., Fontanillo, C., Abad, M. M., Gutiérrez, M. L., Mota, I., Bengoechea, O., Santos-Briz, Á., Blanco, O., Fonseca, E., Ciudad, J., Fuentes, M., De Las Rivas, J., Alcazar, J. A., García, J., Muñoz-Bellvis, L., Orfao, A. and Sayagués, J. M. (2014), Identification of a characteristic copy number alteration profile by high-resolution single nucleotide polymorphism arrays associated with metastatic sporadic colorectal cancer. Cancer, 120: 1948–1959. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28681
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.