We acknowledge the efforts of the Applied Research Program, National Cancer Institute; the Office of Research, Development, and Information, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services; Information Management Services, Inc.; and the Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER) Program tumor registries in the creation of the SEER-Medicare database.
Guideline-concordant cancer care and survival among American Indian/Alaskan Native patients
Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
© 2014 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 14, pages 2183–2190, 15 July 2014
How to Cite
Javid, S. H., Varghese, T. K., Morris, A. M., Porter, M. P., He, H., Buchwald, D., Flum, D. R. and for the Collaborative to Improve Native Cancer Outcomes (CINCO) (2014), Guideline-concordant cancer care and survival among American Indian/Alaskan Native patients. Cancer, 120: 2183–2190. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28683
The Collaborative to Improve Native Cancer Outcomes includes: D. Buchwald, D.R. Flum, E.M. Garroutte, A.A. Gonzales, J.A. Henderson, P. Nez Henderson, D.L. Patrick, S.P. Tu, and R.L. Winer.
This study used the linked SEER-Medicare database. The interpretation and reporting of these data are the sole responsibility of the authors. The ideas and opinions expressed herein are those of the author(s), and endorsement by the State of California, the Department of Public Health, the National Cancer Institute, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention or their contractors and subcontractors is not intended nor should be concluded.
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.