The prognosis of N2b and N2c lymph node disease in oral squamous cell carcinoma is determined by the number of metastatic lymph nodes rather than laterality: Evidence to support a revision of the American Joint Committee on Cancer staging system
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 13, pages 1968–1974, 1 July 2014
How to Cite
Ebrahimi, A., Gil, Z., Amit, M., Yen, T.-C., Liao, C.-T., Chaturvedi, P., Agarwal, J. P., Kowalski, L. P., Kohler, H. F., Kreppel, M., Cernea, C. R., Brandao, J., Bachar, G., Bolzoni Villaret, A., Fliss, D., Fridman, E., Robbins, K. T., Shah, J. P., Patel, S. G., Clark, J. R. and The International Consortium for Outcome Research (ICOR) in Head and Neck Cancer. (2014), The prognosis of N2b and N2c lymph node disease in oral squamous cell carcinoma is determined by the number of metastatic lymph nodes rather than laterality: Evidence to support a revision of the American Joint Committee on Cancer staging system. Cancer, 120: 1968–1974. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28686
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.