We thank Sharon Naron for editing the article.
Feasibility, efficacy, and adverse effects of outpatient antibacterial prophylaxis in children with acute myeloid leukemia
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
© 2014 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 13, pages 1985–1992, 1 July 2014
How to Cite
Inaba, H., Gaur, A. H., Cao, X., Flynn, P. M., Pounds, S. B., Avutu, V., Marszal, L. N., Howard, S. C., Pui, C.-H., Ribeiro, R. C., Hayden, R. T. and Rubnitz, J. E. (2014), Feasibility, efficacy, and adverse effects of outpatient antibacterial prophylaxis in children with acute myeloid leukemia. Cancer, 120: 1985–1992. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28688
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.