The data used in the current study were derived from a deidentified National Cancer Data Base file. The American College of Surgeons and the Commission on Cancer have not verified and are not responsible for the analytic or statistical methodology used or the conclusions drawn from these data by the investigators.
The rise and fall of prostate brachytherapy: Use of brachytherapy for the treatment of localized prostate cancer in the National Cancer Data Base
Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
© 2014 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 14, pages 2114–2121, 15 July 2014
How to Cite
Martin, J. M., Handorf, E. A., Kutikov, A., Uzzo, R. G., Bekelman, J. E., Horwitz, E. M. and Smaldone, M. C. (2014), The rise and fall of prostate brachytherapy: Use of brachytherapy for the treatment of localized prostate cancer in the National Cancer Data Base. Cancer, 120: 2114–2121. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28697
The interpretation and reporting of these data are the sole responsibility of the authors.
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.