Presented in part at the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology; Chicago, Illinois; May 31 to June 4, 2013.
Limited utility of routine surveillance imaging for classical Hodgkin lymphoma patients in first complete remission
Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
© 2014 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 14, pages 2122–2129, 15 July 2014
How to Cite
Pingali, S. R., Jewell, S. W., Havlat, L., Bast, M. A., Thompson, J. R., Eastwood, D. C., Bartlett, N. L., Armitage, J. O., Wagner-Johnston, N. D., Vose, J. M. and Fenske, T. S. (2014), Limited utility of routine surveillance imaging for classical Hodgkin lymphoma patients in first complete remission. Cancer, 120: 2122–2129. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28698
We thank the Donald J. Schuenke family for sponsoring Dr. Pingali's fellowship and the University of Nebraska Foundation along with the Nebraska Lymphoma Study Group for support of the lymphoma database at the University of Nebraska Medical Center.
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Stem Cell Transplantation in Hodgkin Lymphoma, Hematology/Oncology Clinics of North America, 2014,, ,