Presented in part at the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology; Chicago, Illinois; May 31 to June 4, 2013.
Limited utility of routine surveillance imaging for classical Hodgkin lymphoma patients in first complete remission
Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
© 2014 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 14, pages 2122–2129, 15 July 2014
How to Cite
Pingali, S. R., Jewell, S. W., Havlat, L., Bast, M. A., Thompson, J. R., Eastwood, D. C., Bartlett, N. L., Armitage, J. O., Wagner-Johnston, N. D., Vose, J. M. and Fenske, T. S. (2014), Limited utility of routine surveillance imaging for classical Hodgkin lymphoma patients in first complete remission. Cancer, 120: 2122–2129. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28698
We thank the Donald J. Schuenke family for sponsoring Dr. Pingali's fellowship and the University of Nebraska Foundation along with the Nebraska Lymphoma Study Group for support of the lymphoma database at the University of Nebraska Medical Center.
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.