Clinical outcome according to the level of preexisting epidermal growth factor receptor T790M mutation in patients with lung cancer harboring sensitive epidermal growth factor receptor mutations
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
© 2014 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 14, pages 2090–2098, 15 July 2014
How to Cite
Lee, Y., Lee, G. K., Lee, Y.-S., Zhang, W., Hwang, J.-A., Nam, B.-H., Kim, S. H., Kim, J.-H., Yun, T., Han, J.-Y., Kim, H. T. and Lee, J. S. (2014), Clinical outcome according to the level of preexisting epidermal growth factor receptor T790M mutation in patients with lung cancer harboring sensitive epidermal growth factor receptor mutations. Cancer, 120: 2090–2098. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28711
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2013
- 6West Japan Oncology Group. Gefitinib versus cisplatin plus docetaxel in patients with non-small-cell lung cancer harbouring mutations of the epidermal growth factor receptor (WJTOG3405): an open label, randomised phase 3 trial. Lancet Oncol. 2010;11:121-128., , , et al;
- 8Spanish Lung Cancer Group in collaboration with Groupe Français de Pneumo-Cancerologie and Associazione Italiana Oncologia Toracica. Erlotinib versus standard chemotherapy as first-line treatment for European patients with advanced EGFR mutation-positive non-small-cell lung cancer (EURTAC): a multicentre, open-label, randomised phase 3 trial. Lancet Oncol. 2012;13:239-246., , , et al;
- 15Biomarker analyses and final overall survival results from a phase III, randomized, open-label, first-line study of gefitinib versus carboplatin/paclitaxel in clinically selected patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer in Asia (IPASS). J Clin Oncol. 2011;29:2866-2874., , , et al.
- 16EGFR compound mutants and survival on erlotinib in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients (p) in the EURTAC study. 2012 ASCO Annual Meeting; June 1-June 5, 2012; Chicago, IL. Abstract 7522., , , , , .
- 17New guidelines to evaluate the response to treatment in solid tumors. European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer, National Cancer Institute of the United States, National Cancer Institute of Canada. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2000;92:205-216., , , et al.