The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
The Bim deletion polymorphism clinical profile and its relation with tyrosine kinase inhibitor resistance in Chinese patients with non–small cell lung cancer
Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
© 2014 American Cancer Society
Volume 120, Issue 15, pages 2299–2307, August 1, 2014
How to Cite
Zhao, M., Zhang, Y., Cai, W., Li, J., Zhou, F., Cheng, N., Ren, R., Zhao, C., Li, X., Ren, S., Zhou, C. and Hirsch, F. R. (2014), The Bim deletion polymorphism clinical profile and its relation with tyrosine kinase inhibitor resistance in Chinese patients with non–small cell lung cancer. Cancer, 120: 2299–2307. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28725
We thank Genosaber, Amoy Diagnostics Company, Ltd., and AstraZeneca for technical support.
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.